The committee meets four times a year in various venues and members are on-call in between for consultation. They contribute ideas for IADC to further its PR activities, including providing lecturers for IADC seminars and advising about articles for Terra et Aqua Journal, the Facts About series and other IADC publications.
- Mr R. de Bruin
- Ms V. Cosemans
- Ms H. Schellinck
- Mr A. Schikker
- IADC Dredging in Figures Committee
- Dredging and Related Organisations
- Financial Institutes & Lending Agencies
- IADC Sustainability Committee
- IADC Indexation Cost Standards Committee
- IADC Legal Committee
- IADC Public Relations Committee
- IADC Registered Plant Committee
- IADC Safety Committee
- United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP)
The autumn issue includes 11 submissions in the running for IADC’s Safety Awards 2022, an article on a web-based global mapping tool to anticipate the hazard of flooding around the world, and research from Suman Sapkota, the winner of IADC’s Young Author Award 2022, on sediment erosion wear on the impeller blades of a centrifugal dredge pump.