A statistical overview of dredging activities includes data on trade, coastal defence, urban development, energy and tourism.
This data can be found in documents such as:
Statistics & Data on dredging equipment and dredging drivers such as trade, coastal defence, urban development, energy and tourism define the industry. These statistics & data can be found in:
- Dredging in Figures To get a snapshot of the dredging industry, the IADC assembles vital statistics annually from a range of sources.
- Dredger Register Clarksons’ Dredger Register documents more than 1,500 vessels in the dredging fleet and on order. Now in its twelfth edition, this industry standard register is produced on an annual basis to offer the most up-to-date information. The IADC supplies and verifies the vessel data of its members to Clarksons.
- 2015 IDR Directory “Dredging Industry Buyer's Guide” is an all-in-one resource for the worldwide dredging industry. Updated annually, the Directory includes detailed contact and fleet information, including specifics on individual dredges, for dredging owners and operators across the globe. Companies are organized by Country. The Directory also includes information on shipyards, hydrographic surveyors, distributors, manufacturers and other vendors who serve the dredging industry.
- IBISWorld, a world's leading publishers of business intelligence, specializing in Industry research and Procurement research.
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Dredging Statistics Program U.S. Army Corps of Engineers program data includes contracts expected to be advertised in the current fiscal year and contracts awarded in the current and previous fiscal year, with information provided for awarded contracts including type of contract, Corps of Engineers district, type of equipment, quantity of material dredged in cubic yards, and estimated and winning bids. All information is available free online.
- EUROSTAT Eurostat provides data for the annual indexering of “A Guide to Cost Standards for Dredging Equipment 2009”.
- Drewry Drewry is a specialist research and advisory organisation for the maritime sector, which through four integrated business units provides an industry-leading, knowledge base.