Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I cancel an order?
Once an order has been placed and paid, it cannot be cancelled. If you no longer want the book, please send it back as soon as it is received and a refund will be issued.
- I haven’t received my order, what should I do?
If you have not received the ordered items, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Can my invoice be corrected?
Printed invoices can only be issued once. Please ensure all information including VAT number, if applicable, is correct.
- What are the shipping costs?
- BENELUX: € 7.50 per book.
- EU: € 17.50 per book.
- Non EU Europe: € 30.00 (including custom documents) per book.
- Rest of the World (ROW): € 80.00 (including custom documents) per book.
Should you wish to order multiple copies, please contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can inform you about the postage costs.
- To which countries do we ship orders?
We deliver the book all over the world.
- When will my order be delivered?
Your order will be delivered to the specified delivery address:
- EU: within one week;
- Outside EU (ROW): within two weeks.
- Can I track my order?
Yes, you will receive a track and trace code.
- I did not receive an invoice when I completed my order. When do I receive the invoice?
The invoice will be sent to your email address within two weeks after purchasing the book.
- I have ordered and paid for the digital version but cannot download the PDF. What can I do?
Please contact us at email@example.com and we will send you a new URL to download the digital copy.
- Which software is required to view the digital version of the book?
The digital version of the book is available as an eBook (.epub). Download the following free application to read the book: