29 Aug 2018
The IADC Dredging Seminar in Panama will be held from October 15 to October 19, 2018.
Over 1,200 participants from all over the world agree: the IADC Seminar on Dredging and Land Reclamation is a unique chance to receive invaluable hands-on experience.
Highlights of the programme are:
- Day 1: Why Dredging? The Need for Dredging / Project Phasing.
- Day 2: What is Dredging? Dredging Equipment (includes a site visit).
- Day 3: Production of various types of dredgers.
- Day 4: Preparation of a Dredging Contract, Reclamation, Tender, Cost Pricing.
- Day 5: Contracts, evaluation of the bids and closure.